Tribeauty CBD Eye Rescue Cream
CBD content: 100mg full spectrum
In addition to 100mg of CBD, which helps with inflammation, redness and puffiness, here is the breakdown of the other incredible ingredients in this eye cream:
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Arnica: Known best for healing bruises faster, this same process can be applied to dark circles! Arnica reduces swelling and stimulates blood vessels, helping them to dissipate more quickly
- Avocado Oil: Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, avocado oil is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin, and can be an effective treatment for eczema
- Beeswax: Forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores. Beeswax also carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Birch Extract: Extracted from the European white birch tree, this is high in phytochemicals that have serve as potent antioxidants, astringents, and circulatory stimulants
- Marigold Flower (Calendula) Extract: Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that heal, sooth, and relieve irritated skin or rashes
- Cocoa Butter: Improves elasticity, hydrates and nourishes due to high concentration of fatty acids, which form a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture
- Shea Butter: Softens skin, soothes blemishes, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles – without clogging pores – due to high concentrations of fatty acids. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in Vitamin E, which helps with elasticity and wrinkles, sunflower oil is also high in antioxidants that can protect against UV’s harmful rays